We will find you comprehensive protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment. You'll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren't worried about your safety, the safety of your passengers, or your investment.
Boat & Personal Watercraft Insurance
Insurance By The C Agency can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free!
Insurance By The C Agency can help you determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs.
Do you know what to look for in a watercraft insurance policy?
Here are some items you’ll need to consider when shopping for boat insurance:
• Navigational Areas - Know where you are covered in the water.
• Agreed Value Coverage - Watercrafts depreciate just like automobiles. Not having the proper coverage can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed.
• Liability - Like car insurance, personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water.
•Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury - Since boat coverage is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater, and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident.
• Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal - Should your boat sink or be seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat’s owner you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and expensive.
• Personal Effects - Your policy can provide coverage for many personal effects, including clothing, jewelry, cell phones, scuba/snorkeling and other sporting equipment, and fishing equipment.
• Emergency Assistance - The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.